TERMS OF AGREEMENT, CONDITIONS AND EARNING DISCLAIMER
—Create Brand Clarity Marketing Courses—
I work with visionary entrepreneurs who are committed to achieving brand clarity and those who are sure they want to work with Create Brand Clarity before taking the next step forward. It’s important to me to offer you a great training experience! It’s for these reasons that I offer a generous no obligation conference call or in-person meeting prior to any fees being incurred. I want our participants to know they’ve made the best decision for them in advance of taking a live or private workshop. A lot of effort goes into making my workshop fun and informative that will transform your business!
Please familiarize yourself with the following terms so we both know what’s what and avoid any future misunderstanding. I’ve answered a wide range of questions about the terms, conditions, policies, and disclaimers. I suggest that if you have any questions, please email me prior to making a purchase or registering for a workshop.
The Create Brand Clarity Marketing Workshop is an interactive experience designed to help each participant, whether in-person or through our private workshop, clarify their brand message, making their brand communication style simple, clear and actionable. During the workshop, you will be instructed in seven aspects of the brand elements, based on proven screenwriting methods to help you style and support your brand communications.
The Create Brand Clarity elements support the course materials/format along with follow-up resources available exclusively to Create Brand Clarity Marketing Workshop alumni, together referred to as the “Create Brand Clarity Portfolio”, are the proprietary intellectual property of BRANDfactor Marketing and S.T. LeGray.
By participating in the workshop, you have the opportunity to apply what you learn from the Create Brand Clarity Portfolio to any entity with which you are currently associated or later join. After your workshop experience, you may lead discussions within your own business or place of employment, drawing upon your own work within the workshop. A participant may not reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform, display, record, scan, post or distribute the materials associated with the Create Brand Clarity Portfolio.
The rights and opportunity to train, teach or present the Create Brand Clarity Marketing Course reside exclusively with BRANDfactor Marketing and S.T. LeGray. Create Brand Clarity Marketing Course alumni may not modify or distribute the exclusive Create Brand Clarity Portfolio to unaffiliated workshops, businesses or individuals. Additionally, Create Brand Clarity Marketing Course alumni may not sell or offer to consult on, materials related to the Create Brand Clarity Portfolio. Attending the workshop in-person or accessing the online workshop content acknowledges an understanding and acceptance of this Terms of Service Agreement.
TERMS APPLY TO ALL LIVE & PRIVATE WORKSHOPS
• Live Course Cancellation I realize that occasionally you may need to cancel your place for the live workshop.
- If you notify me more than 14 days before the workshop event—
- you may send a friend or colleague in your place
- transfer to a later course when it’s made available
- or receive a full refund
- For bookings canceled 7 days before the workshop—
- I will not be able to offer you a refund or transfer to another live event
- you do have the option of sending a friend or colleague in your place, as costs are incurred for services and materials
- My workshops get booked very quickly and are often sold out. Regrettably, I’ve found it difficult to fill places for last minute cancellations so I’m unable to transfer you to a later course or provide any refund within 7 days of the workshop.
- I’m pleased for you to arrange for a replacement person if you can’t make the workshop, with the understanding that you’ll be responsible for passing along all pre-workshop instructions.
- No shows are not eligible for a refund
• Private Online Course Cancellation I realize that occasionally you may need to cancel your private online course.
- If you notify me at least 7 days before the previously agreed workshop start date—
- you can receive a full refund
- reschedule the start date to begin within 30 days
- or you may transfer the private workshop to a friend or colleague in your place
- For bookings who need to cancel 7 days or less before the previously agreed private online course start date—
- I will be able to offer you a 50% refund
- or the option of rescheduling the start date to begin within 30 days
- or you may transfer the private workshop to a friend or colleague in your place
- My private online course openings are limited, filling up very quickly and are often sold out way in advance. Regrettably, I’ve found it difficult to fill placement for last minute cancellations so I’m unable to provide a full refund within 7 days or less of the previously agreed private workshop.
- I’m happy for you to arrange a replacement with a friend or colleague if you can’t make the workshop, with the understanding that you will be responsible for passing on all pre-workshop instructions
- No shows are not eligible for any refund
• Consultation Cancellation I realize that occasionally you may need to cancel your consultation.
- For bookings who need to cancel 24 hours or more before the previously agreed private workshop start date—
- I will be able to reschedule your time
- For bookings who need to cancel less than 24 hours or are a no show before the previously agreed consultation date—
- No shows are not eligible for any refund
- Cancellation in less than 24 hours of scheduled consultation time is not eligible for any refund
• Event Cancellation
Should we need to cancel a course for any reason, we will change the event date. In this case, what we offer you is strictly limited to the cost you paid for the live or private online course. For live events, I am unable to cover expenses for travel arrangements so please make sure you have insurance in place to cover this.
• Program Changes
With your registration, you accept that changes in the program, such as a substitute speaker, is not a valid reason for a refund on the ticket price.
• Booking and Registration
You will be sent to a separate confirmation page immediately after purchase. Any special event instructions will be included on this page.
Please let us know at the time of ticket purchase if you have any special needs concerning access or other details. We will do our best to accommodate you.
• Food and Beverage
We love offering flavorful, nourishing and wholesome nibbles at our event. We try to offer the perfect balance between healthy food and those that are a special delight. We serve buffet style, so we always try and make sure there’s a good selection. It can be challenging to appeal to everyone’s taste and for those who are on a restrictive/special diet or have food allergies may need to make alternative arrangements. We encourage everyone to go as a group for lunch so that those conversations build lasting friendships and connections. Please be aware that lunch service is considered on your own paid by you unless specified differently at the time of the course.
We reserve the right to shoot still shots and video including audio during the event. With your registration, you grant us the right to use this material for documentation and future marketing purposes in print and online. It is up to you to convey this information for a colleague’s approval should you transfer your ticket, as access to the class is bound to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Ticketing and registration are handled through an external ticketing/third-party source. We only accept payment in US Dollars. We do not receive nor keep your financial information.
• Data Policy
We care about your personal data and that’s why we will never sell, rent or give it away without your permission. Please be aware that we use third-party tools such as Google Analytics, Twitter, and Pinterest on our website. These third-parties may be able to collect data from your visit and connect it to your personal accounts.
• Applicable Law
We are based in Florida, USA
• Severability Clause
I will always deliver to the best of my ability but I can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised me of them. Any liability is strictly limited to the price you paid for the workshop. Finally, if any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We do not sell other people’s product or provide a product endorsement/review for payment or favor. Any brand named product mentioned is given as our opinion only and is not given as such due to or enhanced by any affiliate agreement.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our product and its potential. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples of these materials aren’t to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, and techniques. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earning potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
Data Collection – We collect certain information or data about you when you use the BrandStardom.com website.
This Includes, But Not Limited To – questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us, your IP address, and details of which web browser you used, and information on how you navigate the website.
This Helps Us To – improve the site by monitoring how you use it, respond to any feedback you send us, provide you with information about services or courses if you want it and ensures that you are able to access CreateBrandClarity.com resources. This information will only be used for the purpose you provide it for. We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where Your Data Is Stored – We store your data on our secure servers in the USA, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping Your Data Secure – Transmitting information via the Internet is generally not completely secure and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. In today’s world, it’s reasonable to assume that any data you transmit is to be considered at your own risk, at least that is how we view it. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t share details to other websites. Payment transactions are always processed securely via a third party such as PayPal and no credit card specifics are stored at any point by us or on our servers.
OUR MINIMUM GUARANTEE
Lastly, if you do not understand or agree with any of these terms of the agreement, conditions, policies, or disclaimers, please do not purchase or register for our courses/workshops/events or purchase any service/product. By completing and paying for your order you agree to be bound by the course terms and conditions.